We believe that stories have the power to change the world – and by reweaving the wisdom of our traditional stories, both sacred and secular, into new understandings through education and public life, we will be able to strengthen our social fabric and foster a more compassionate, inclusive, civil society.
- Give voice to wisdom through media
- Connect the world, especially our children, through the shared wisdom of our stories
- Model a path towards civil discourse and shared values through public roundtables at both the grass roots and at highly visible events
- Promote sustainable livelihoods and service to those in need
- Produce teaching tools based on our traditions and disciplines to support wise choices, and multi-cultural, interracial, and interfaith understanding
- Make wise decisions for a better world