The Turtle Who Just Couldn’t Keep His Mouth Shut
As we forge ahead on our journey to instill knowledge, wisdom, and discernment in our young thinkers, we would like to introduce you to our friend Snappy. Snappy the Snapping turtle was snapping at anything or anyone who came near him. Please reread the following story with your students and ask the questions to promote classroom discussions to follow:
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
QUESTIONS TO PROMOTE DISCUSSION:
- What does it mean to be distracted?
- If you took a picture of me (teacher) being distracted in class, what would you see?
- If I took a picture of you (student) being distracted in class, what would I see?
- What does being distracted sound like?
- What makes you let go of your stick?
- What can help you focus?
Print and distribute “Looks Like and Sounds Like” chart to your students.