Let Wisdom Thinkers help you build a more inclusive school climate by adding our Culturally Responsive Resources and Curriculum, Stories to Light our Way, to your current framework. This can be accomplished either as a stand-alone or compliment to any of your existing SEL/character ed programs.
What we offer
- Professional development and teacher training in using culturally diverse resources to gain another perspective.
- Experience and research based in both urban and rural settings – in school, afterschool, and summer programs.
Wisdom Thinkers is a nationally recognized partner of the Fetzer Institute, a pioneer in emotional intelligence and social emotional learning and funders of Daniel Goleman’s original research and convener and ongoing funder of CASEL.
Why the Wisdom Thinkers program?
- It’s simple to implement as a stand-alone or a complement to any existing program.
- Easy to teach and integrate into any classroom setting or building wide framework
- Easily internalized by students