Elephant and the Blind Friends
So my fellow travelers, follow me on a journey in which we learn that it’s good to respect each others’ opinions. Each of us may see the world from different, shapes and angles. Remember, others may see something that we don’t.
QUESTIONS TO PROMOTE DISCUSSION:
- What was special about these five friends?
- Is there more than one way to be blind?
- What special lesson did the friends learn from the elephant?
- Are there important issues today that people disagree on? Name a few.
- Have you ever bumped into the “Elephant in the room” because we were blind to the issue?
Print and distribute “Persuasive Paragraph” to your students.
Download: “Persuasive Paragraph”